Fiddle-leaf fig trees are among the most beautiful indoor plants. Thus, picking the best pot for fiddle leaf fig is critical. Moreover, with them, you can spice up your living room into a beautiful and tranquil zone.
The good thing is that their aesthetic impact isn’t the only WOW factor. Another WOW factor is that this plant type improves the aesthetics of any decorative container. And because of that reason, I’ve compiled the best planter pots for fiddle leaf fig in this guide.
It’ll help you pick a planter pot that best suits your home decor!
Best Pots for Fiddle leaf Fig
- Fox & Fern Modern Plant Stand – Best Overall Plant Pot for Fiddle Leaf Fig
- La Jolie Muse – Best Drainage Pot for Fiddle Leaf Fig
- FOPAMTRI Plant Pot Set–Best Refractor Ceramic
- EHWINE Large Plastic Container – Best Minimalistic Fiddle Leaf Fig Planter
- D’vine Dev Ceramic Pots–Best Value for Money
- Rivet Rustic Stoneware –Best vintage European-style fiddle leaf fig container
- Mkono Plastic Planter Pots – Best Fiddle Leaf Tree Pot with Saucers
- BlueMake Woven Seagrass Belly Basket–Best Versatile Fiddle Leaf Pot
- HOMENOTE –Best Lightweight and Durable Fiddle Fig Planter
- The Novelty Majestic Pot – Best Large Planter for Fiddle Leaf Fig
- The Hbservices USA Plant Pot – Best Self-Watering Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Planter
- Sinolodo Mid Century Planter – Best Fiddle Fig Tree Pot with a Gold Stand
- Veradek V-Resin – Best Elongated Fiddle Leaf Planter
Best Planter for Fiddle Leaf Fig Reviews
1. Best Overall Plant Pot for Fiddle Leaf Fig: Fox & Fern Modern Plant Stand
- CLASSICO Color is perfect for table and patio plants, indoors and out
- Made in Germany of durable frost and UV resistant PP plastic for indoor or outdoor use
- Self-Watering System features inorganic granulate compounds that provide the right amount of water to plant roots
- Drainage plug to allows for the removal of excess rainwater when installed outdoors
- A water-level indicator lets you know when it is time to refill the reservoir
This modern indoor planter is among the best decorative pots for growing a fiddle leaf fig indoors. So, if you’re an avid fiddle leaf fig lover, I suggest picking it. I say so since this Fox and Fern planter pot offers ample room for any large fiddle leaf fig.
This modern plant stand has an efficient drainage plug. The plug lets excess moisture flow out of the planter pot easily. Also, doing that keeps your beautiful fiddle leaf fig well-hydrated.
Further, this fig tree plant stand is made from natural bamboo. So, I recommend picking these flower pots if you’re after a durable option. The planter’s makeup also has fiber stone, adding or boosting its durability.
Although lightweight, this planter box withstands extreme weights of around 200 pounds. Thus, they’re wear-resistant in matters of weight.
Overall, this plant pot is perfect for adding some indoor green plants to any indoor space. Therefore, enhancing your home decor!
- Easy to assemble
- Stunning pot stand
- Easy to transport
- Long-lasting and durable
- Its makeup has eco-friendly materials
- Enhances your home decor.
- The best indoor pot for fiddle leaf fig
- Good quality
- This fiddle leaf fig planter is somewhat within the expensive range.
2. Best Drainage Pot for Fiddle Leaf Fig: La Jolie Muse Blue Plant Pot with Stand
- ★【MID-CENTURY MODERN CLASSIC】 A chic minimalist modern plant pot that has a white base and blue ribbon detailing and comes with a unique wooden plant stand that is easy to assemble and decorative. We have used contrasting materials to create one stylish product that has clean sleek lines and an understated look, in-keeping with the mid-century modern style.
- ★【VERSATILE WOODEN STAND】 The indoor plant pot comes with two wooden pieces that assemble using an interlocking mechanism so the planter will easily stand upright without falling over. The stand is durable and sturdy so no screw is required to keep the planter stable.
- ★【QUALITY SMOOTH GLAZED FINISH】 Made out of premium thick durable ceramic, this large flower pot is glazed inside and outside to give it a beautiful shine and a glossy finish. Easy to clean, just wipe and you’re done. With Stand-- 13.4"H; Planter -- 9.4"W x 6.9"H. Plants are not included.
- ★【DRAINAGE HOLE】 Why risk over-watering and root rot in your favourite plants if all can be avoided with the addition of drainage holes. A new addition to your home that is stylish and practical.
- ★【100% SATISFACTION】 We are committed to providing the best customer service so if unsatisfied, let us know and we’ll exchange or provide a full refund.
This attractive indoor planter is another formidable container that fiddle leaf figs prefer. Above that, it has a mid-century timeless design. This unique design makes it fabulous for putting a fiddle leaf fig directly in offices.
Also, this fig plant pot has a blue detail that makes it sleek and unique. Even more, its ceramic material makes it solid and durable. That makes it sturdy for supporting fiddle leaf figs.
This water-resistant ceramic pot has several drainage holes and rubber plugs. The two structures prevent your indoor plants from sitting on excess moisture. Thus, preventing plant damage and root rot.
The planter’s wood material makes assembling it super easy and looks great. Apart from that, it’s long-lasting, strong, and versatile. All that makes the planter pot great for different uses and for long.
So, pick this La Jolie Planter if you’re after a durable fiddle leaf planter.
- The planter’s timeless design and vintage charm transform any working/living space.
- It’s a supreme-quality planter pot.
- Its drainage system is beyond impeccable.
- The stand is somewhat rickety.
3. Best Refractor Ceramic: FOPAMTRI Plant Pot Set
- EASY TO REMOVE STICKER: We have improved the sticker on the pots, it's super easy to be removed and cleaned now!
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Fopamtri planter pot set is made of refractory ceramic, glazed finish interior and exterior protects color from fading, making them can be used indoor and outdoor.
- MAKE YOUR OWN GARDEN: Each flower pots set comes in 3 different plant pots 6", 8",10", suitable for wide range size of plants from small to large like Succulents, Mint, Parlor Palm, Snake Plant, Monstera Tree,Palm Tree, Tea Tree etc.
- DRAINAGE SYSTEM: The plant pot bottom of the hollow is more stable, there is a drain hole and plug on the bottom to drain the stagnant water and help you prolong the life of your precious plants.
- SIZE DETAILS: 6" : Exterior ⌀: 6" x Interior ⌀: 5" x Height 6", 8": Exterior ⌀: 8", Interior ⌀: 7", Height 8", 10": Exterior ⌀: 10", Interior ⌀: 8.7", Height 10". Ceramic planter will decorate your space, add brilliance to your life.Ceramic pot are fragile,please be aware of potential broken problem,please do not hesitate to contact us once this situation happened,we will do our best to help you out!
This white glossy Fopamtri planter will add to your office and home decor. That’s because it’s got a minimalistic style, complementing your home/office.
This decorative pot has a refractor ceramic makeup. This makeup entails a matte white finish on its interior and exterior features. Furthermore, the finish prevents the color from fading, maintaining its long-lasting lure.
Further, with this planter, you can house your fiddle leaf figs indoors or outdoors. I say so since the planter is functional and modern-looking. Also, they can accommodate fiddle leaf figs of different sizes.
You can get this planter pot as a set of three separate containers, making it perfect for the following indoor plants:
Also, this container has a plug and a drainage hole at the base. The two structures help drain excess moisture, boosting your plant’s health.
- The fiddle leaf fig planter’s minimalist style makes your office/home space stand out.
- The planter has got high-quality glazed ceramic makeup.
- Ideal for indoor/outdoor use.
- Highly versatile.
- Its drainage system is fabulous.
- This fiddle fig pot packaging is somewhat disappointing. That’s because removing the side stickers is quite challenging.
4. Best Minimalistic Fiddle Leaf Fig Planter: EHWINE Large Plastic Container
- 🌲【Super Sturdy And Enviromental】The planter is made of PP resin, which is environmentally friendly and healthy. It is not as bulky as a ceramic pot, nor easy to weather like an ordinary plastic planters.
- 🌲【Concave Screen】The deep concave screen is highly breathable, which protecting plant root rot and providing a breathable home for your plants.
- 🌲【Anti-fall And Durable】The thickening process, flower pot is not easy to be damaged because of falling.
- 🌲【Ample Depth of Planters】9.5"*9.5"(D*H), Which helps the plant's rhizomes extend and grow. Also it is large enough to store more soil and nutrients and promote plant growth,perfect for big size plants.
- 🌲【Easy To Match】It comes with simple and moden style, easy to match with your living room, balcony and garden.
This Ewhine planter with six containers is not only durable but also sturdy. Breaking it is pretty challenging, even when you drop it unintentionally. I mean, that’s how well-built this fiddle-leaf fig planter is!
Further, this planter has enough depth that makes it fit for growing your fiddle leaf figs. Also, this planter pot has a modern and minimalistic design. The design complements your balcony, garden, and living room decor.
Another WOW factor of this growing pot is that it’s environmentally friendly. Moreover, the planter pot has a concave screen. The screen is breathable, providing adequate protection for your fiddle leaf figs.
Also, with this planter, your fiddle leaf fig tree won’t experience root rot.
- Durable and sturdy
- Excellent drainage. Moreover, the drainage system has a saucer
- Beautiful and classy
- The fiddle fig pot has a set of three containers.
- Some fiddle leaf fig decorative pot users complained about its color difference.
5. Best Value for Money: D’vine Dev Ceramic Pots
- Simple, elegant, and modern cylindrical straight round planter pot with saucer and drainage hole.
- Medium 8 Inch Planter Pot: 8" Diameter x 8" H, black & speckled tan/brown color. Potting Soil Needed: 1.2 gallons / 5 qt.
- Fitting/matching ceramic earthenware indoor planter pot; ceramic tray/saucer Included.
- Planter pot with drainage hole, mesh drainage net and protective scratch pad included.
- Hassle-Free replacement or refund if any damage or issues with the package or planter pot and saucers. Quick and satisfying resolution.
These D’vine Dev ceramic pots have a simple but fashionable design. Thus, they add a wonderful accent garden or home space. Also, this fiddle leaf fig cylindrical planter has two lovely colors.
The colors are speckled tan and black, making it an irresistible eye-catcher. Further, this planter pot for fiddle leaf figs comes with a drainage hole and saucer. They’re both at its base, making it super helpful when removing excess moisture.
Elsewhere, the decorative container comes in the following sizes:
- Very small
The varying sizes let you pick a planter pot that perfectly fits your fiddle leaf fig tree. Then again, this pot’s makeup has ceramic, making it durable and robust. Therefore, this pot assures you top-notch quality.
This fiddle fig pot is beautiful, functional, and offers value for money.
- Excellent design that suits all home/office spaces.
- They’re pretty durable.
- Well-built with top-notch quality.
- Customer satisfaction guarantee.
- The saucer’s color doesn’t match the fiddle leaf fig pot’s color.
6. Best vintage European-style fiddle leaf fig container: Rivet Rustic Stoneware Plant Pot
- With or without a plant, this pot will add class and sophistication to any room. The exterior is white with an electroplated bronze finish, and the interior is a darker bronze. This piece will bridge modern and classic styles in your home.
- Clean, simple design and neutral colors will blend anywhere
- Planter is 100% stoneware with electroplated bronze finish
- 7" Diameter x 6.25" High
- Durable stoneware pot great for display or holding a plant
If you’d like to give your garden space or home decor a vintage European-style, pick this pot. It has a traditional and contemporary look, making it a perfect pick for the following:
- A fiddle leaf fig tree
- A leafy shrub
Further, this 100% stoneware Ficus Lyrata pot will amaze you. I say so because of its white outer covering, rare coral color, and durability. Also, it has a dark bronze shade in its interior, giving it an excellent look.
Then again, this fiddle leaf fig planter looks pretty good, making a stunning display. Therefore, it still looks fantastic even without fiddle leaf figs in it.
Also, its design is neat but straightforward; the colors are elegant and subtle. So, overall, the indoor planter blend with all spaces within your home.
The container also has a drainage hole. The hole removes excess moisture, keeping your fiddle leaf fig healthy and happy. Above that, it’s robust and works well indoors and outdoors.
- These decorative pots look pleasing as decor without fiddle leaf fig trees.
- The pots’ colors look stunning.
- Long-lasting and chic.
- Impeccable material quality
- For some, this fiddle leaf fig planter is small.
7. Best Fiddle Leaf Tree Pot with Saucers: Mkono Plastic Planter Pots
- 【Minimalist Design】 Designed with a matte CLASSICO color finishing exterior in soft, round shape, the plastic planters can bring out a modern stylish visual representation for your beloved plants while blending in with your home office decor. Glossy interior for easy cleaning or replanting is an additional attraction. It can be an impressive gardening gift!
- 【Optional Drainage System】 Not only comes with a drill hole in the bottom for drainage to help prolong the life of your precious plants, but also goes with detachable saucers to catch excess water. Besides, matching rubber plugs can be installed to block water and soil, perfect for hanging up with macrame hangers. Your choice for flexible use!
- 【Thick and Durable Material】 Made of lightweight but super sturdy thick-walled polypropylene over 0.1 inch, our flower nursery pots will withstand breakages and drops, durable for seasons to come. It can accompany your lovely plants for a lifetime.
- 【Make Your Own Garden】 Set of 5 indoor planters are 6.5" in Opening Diameter, 3.55" in Bottom Diameter, 5.7" in Height, suitable for growing most indoor and outdoor small to medium-sized plants like snake plant, peace lily, ZZ plant, mint, orchid, parlor palm, cactus, aloe, or herbs, brightening up your living place. Note: Plants and props NOT included!
- 【Spruce Up Your Room】 Decorative plastic pots matching with drainage plugs and 5.5" saucers, a simple way to style your windowsill, desktop, shelf, balcony, livingroom, and garden. It is a good start to invite nature in! If missed the plugs or pallets, please contact us to reissue. Mkono is a registered trademark and our product is professional manufacturing and sole selling.
These pots best suit a fig tree lover looking for a minimalistic but well-functioning pot. Its matte white finish blends with any home/office decor. Its shape also complements any fiddle leaf fig.
Further, these Mkono pots have a similar appeal to ceramic pots. They’re durable, extremely lightweight, and thick. This growing pot also comes with an optional drainage system.
Moreover, the system has a drill hole at the pot’s bottom. This drill hole helps push excess moisture out. As for the detachable saucers, they trap all the excess moisture.
This fiddle leaf fig planter has a set of five, making it ideal for smaller or medium-sized figs. Also, your fiddle leaf figs will look fantastic in these Mkono pots in the following:
- They’re durable and lightweight
- They’ve got sturdy plastic (Eco-friendly material)
- These pots have lovely finishes
- They’ve got a set of five
- They’ve got a drainage hole (a saucer included)
- The plugs never seal properly.
- Some users found their pots missing a saucer or a plug.
8. Best Versatile Fiddle Leaf Pot: BlueMake Woven Seagrass Belly Basket
- Size (approx.):M: 27 * 24cm / 10.63 * 9.45in.
- Natural seaweed, handmade products, each basket will be a little different. This is not machine made.
- Multi-purpose: decoration, creative storage, picnic, grocery basket, beach bag, plant basin cover, toy storage box, etc.Perfect in every corner of the house, hallway, living room, children's room, bathroom, balcony space.
- The basket is not fixed with wire and may deform when squeezed. If the bottom is not flat, flatten it again.
- Plants cannot be grown directly in baskets, they need to be planted in pots, placed in pots and placed in baskets. The selected basket size must be larger than the pot.
Are you a fig tree lover, and would your home/office have a Bohemian vibe? If so, this BlueMake basket planter should top your wishlist. They’re made of 100 percent seaweed.
Also, it has sturdy handles, making it straightforward to move around when necessary. Moreover, this BlueMake Basket planter is versatile, suiting different purposes. For example, you can use these Baskets for the following:
- Storing home supplies and toys
- Picnic and grocery baskets
- Growing your favorite Fiddle lead figs directly
- Clothes hamper
It would be best to grow your figs in a pot, then place them in this BlueMake basket. Elsewhere, you can use these planter baskets as your home decor without any figs.
- The BlueMake basket is multi-purpose
- They’ve got seagrass material and are handmade
- With or without fiddle leaf figs, they work as home/office decor
- Their sturdy handles make carrying them around straightforward
- They come in several colors and sizes
- You can’t grow fiddle leaf figs directly in these BlueMake baskets
- For some, these baskets may be too tiny for figs.
9. Best Lightweight and Durable Fiddle Fig Planter: HOMENOTE Plastic Planter Pot
- 【Different Size Combo】These plastic planters indoor combines with 5 different sizes, which are suitable for planting most small and medium-sized home/office plants like orchid, snake plant, mint, cactus, aloe, to brighten up your living place. Notice : plants Not Include.
- 【Excellent Drainage and Tray】These white pots for plants come with multiple drainage holes in the bottom to let exceed water easily flow out to help prolong the life of your plants, and the saucers are provided to catch excess water.
- 【Super Thick and Sturdy Material】 Compared to common flimsy plastic pots for plants, HOMENOTE plastic flower pots are made by 3mm to 4mm super thick (from smallest to largest) sturdy polypropylene. Lightweight, no odor and will never be deformed or broken. Thick materials and clean appearance make them look like ceramics.
- 【Modern Simple Design】Full white and matte finishing exterior, bringing out a modern minimalistic styled. the round planter pots are perfect for indoor plants of different colors ,brings out a modern stylish visual representation for any home/office decor without any sense of violation.
- 【Decorate Your Own Home】Minimalistic styled plastic planters of classic white color, are great for decorate windowsill, desktop, shelf, bedroom, living room, kitchen, garden, office, etc.
These Homenote plant pots have a fantastic matte white finish. The finish has a good mix that’s simple but modern. So, they’ll blend with any contemporary home/office decor.
Apart from the matte white finish, these fig planter pots are lightweight and durable.
Moreover, they’re unbreakable. Thus, they suit homes with curious pets or kids.
Further, these Homenote fig pots have a sturdy and thick material similar to ceramic. So, with them, you’ll brighten your office or home instantly. They best suit growing small or medium-sized plants like fiddle leaf figs.
Elsewhere, at their bottom, they’ve got multiple drainage holes. These holes do the following:
- They ensure you never overwater your fiddle leaf figs
- They keep your fiddle leaf figs thriving and happy
On the same, they’ve got saucers that trap excess moisture.
With the different color shades, one can create the desired garden look. Moreover, the good thing is you can do so indoors or outdoors. Its minimalistic yet stylish designs add positive qualities to the decors of the following:
- Kitchen or shelves
- Living room
- They’re versatile
- Four different color shade options
- They’ve got a sturdy and thick material
- Perfect for small or medium-sized fiddle leaf figs
- They’ve got a fantastic finish
- They’re lightweight and durable
- Some fiddle leaf fig lovers may find them somewhat tiny
10. Best Large Planter for Fiddle Leaf Fig: The Novelty Majestic Full Depth Cylinder Pot
Picking the best planter pot that fits your fiddle leaf fig trees is crucial. Otherwise, a tiny pot may overcrowd the root system of your fig plant. And that may cause moisture shortage. Meanwhile, extra large pots promote an environment prone to root rot issues.
That’s because figs are prone to the above root rot problem. Moreover, these figs need “dry houses” with proper drainage holes. The holes keep the roots dry enough for a long time. Fortunately, this Novelty cylinder pot can do that and more!
The pot is full depth and has drain holes at its bottom, balancing moisture levels for your figs. Moreover, their position is smartly above a snap-on-tray. That’s helpful since you’ll never worry about moisture from your figs causing water damage.
Here’s an irresistible deal:
All fiddle leaf figs will always love when you water them deeply. So, this specific fiddle leaf fig planter meets this requirement. Also, its design or structure will give your figs a deeper planting space. Even more, this fig pot keeps the roots’ development healthy.
- They’ve got a sturdy plastic material
- These fig pots are stylish
- Taking off the tray is challenging
11. Best Self-Watering Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Planter: The Hbservices Usa Plant Pot
- SELF-WATERING, 2-WEEKS+ DEEP RESERVOIR: No more troublesome wicks that clog and stop working. Our patented design integrates a self-watering feature into the body of the planter. Hollow legs reach down into the reservoir to allow the soil itself to draw moisture naturally while lifting your plant above the water, keeping its delicate root system from being constantly flooded, minimizing upkeep while eliminating common problems associated with other planters and with over-watering.
- SELF-AERATING, HIGH DRAINAGE, MINIMIZE ROOT ROT: No need to keep poking holes in your soil. Integrated into the body of the planter are additional large open slats on the bottom that are designed to maintain air circulation through the soil, minimizing the risk of root rot commonly found in more enclosed self-watering planters.
- WATER FROM THE BOTTOM + NO MORE OVERFLOW: Each planter comes with a clip-on watering attachment (packed inside the saucer) to make it easier for you to water your more delicate plants. Fill up the deep reservoir directly instead of pouring water through the soil and guessing when to stop. Leave it on for ease of use, or clip it on when necessary to maintain a sleek modern look.
- MINDS YOUR FLOOR AND CARPET: The bottom saucer is designed with risers that lift it away from your floor and to prevent circular water stains typical of other flat-bottomed planters.
- SMOOTH GLOSS FINISH: UV stabilized polypropylene plastic (#5 PP) will not become brittle under the sun. The pigment is part of the plastic material, not painted on. Colors will not fade, will not peel, will not become streaked or patchy when left under the sun. 100% BPA-free.
It’s straightforward for fiddle leaf figs to be root rot. So, they’ll need proper watering frequently for better health development. But what if you’re pretty busy, rendering you incapable of watering them?
Don’t stress out. These HBServices fig tree pots are a plant saver. Why say so? Well, this pot type is self-watering. So this flower pot comes with a water reservoir, the planter pots water your figs when away or busy. So, in this review & guide, this planter wins the self-watering category.
This self-watering planter has four hollow legs, having a natural drawing water reservoir. Also, the open legs have soil. Thus, your figs are well covered, from moisture to soil.
Further, this HBServices planter pot lifts your figs above the water surface. That protects figs’ roots from continuous overflowing.
Moreover, it’s also helpful since it helps fix the over-watering problem.
In summary, this self-watering pot lets you deep moisture your figs every two weeks. Besides, its innovative design comes with extra large open slats at its bottom. The slats maintain adequate air circulation. Thus, poking homes within the soil’s surface isn’t necessary.
Further, that feature decreases root rot risk, something typical when growing fig trees. Then again, its clip-on accessories make this self-watering pot wonderful! The accessories let you fill up its reservoir saucer. Otherwise, you’ll need to pour moisture into your fig. Thus, causing overwatering or overflowing.
- They’ve got a simple, clean, and modern look
- They’ve got sturdy plastic
- They’re easy to use
- No instructions
12. Best fiddle fig tree pot with a Gold Stand: Sinolodo Mid Century Planter
- 【COMPLETE SET & NO ASSEMBLE】 The 3 pcs standing planters are coming with metal plant stands. No assemble needed. Just open the stand and put the black metal planters on it.
- 【SUITABLE SIZE PLANTER SET WITH STANDS】3 pices modern plant pots are in different sizes, suitable for plants in different sizes. Both large plants and small pants will have their containers with thess house floor standing planters with stands.
- 【Modern Minimalist Style Design】Elegant house floor planter stand reflects minimalist which inspired by classic mid-century style. Well fits to most home decor and furniture, can be paired with a variety of plants and flowers on vases. Mid-century design adds a touch of class to any room, balcony, window, patio or garden.
- 【MATERIAL】Metal with powder coated, as a floor protectors, the bottom of the legs are made into balls. The lightweight metal construction and sturdy build make them easy to move around. Use them in a bathroom, a bedroom or a covered porch or patio for a beautiful display
- 【LIFETIME WARRANTY】 Sinolodo supply 45-days return warranty for this modern plant hangers. 24 HOURS PROBLEM SOLVE: if you met any problems ,our customer service will answer you within 24 hours and help you solve the problem until you are satisfied. Sinolodo can not guarantee 0% defective rate, but Sinolodo guarantee 100% satisfaction.
This fig pot with three modern stands looks fantastic in any space, office/home. Moreover, with their staggering heights, they’ll look even better! They offer gardeners a chance to display and show off their fiddle leaf fig indoors.
You can get these fig pots in whiter or black. These colors offer you a modern and minimalistic look. Moreover, these pots have metal in their makeup, similar to the stands that fold away.
So, when you receive these pots, their installation is straightforward. You’ll unfold the stands, and then you’re ready to go. In my opinion, this pot best suits a fiddle-leaf fig tree. I say so since figs are known to stand in a room proudly.
Also, this pot’s extra height due to its stands highlights how it suits figs even more. So, it’s an excellent pot to consider when growing small or mid-sized fig trees.
- These Sinolodo planters are lightweight
- They need no assembling
- They’ll look adorable in your living room
- They’re a bit tiny
- They’re overpriced
13. Best Elongated Fiddle Leaf Planter: Veradek V-Resin Indoor/Outdoor Taper Planter
- GARDEN DECOR: Decorate your space with the Veradek Midland planter; Whether you use it as a patio, entrance or railing accent, this strong and sturdy yet lightweight contemporary garden container is the perfect fit with its sharp and modern appeal
- PLASTIC COMPOSITE MATERIAL: This single wall molded planter has a unique marbled finish that is made from a high-grade Polyethylene composite, giving the tall square tapered pot its flexible and impact resistant qualities to withstand all seasons
- DIMENSIONS: These modern pots measure 30 Inches in height, 16 Inches in width and 16 Inches in length
- REMOVABLE INSERT SHELF: This plant container comes equipped with a removable shelf, providing the versatility of fully filling the planter with soil or using an interchangeable plant insert; It also includes an optional drainage hole
- WEATHER RESISTANT: This sleek planter with a perfect balance of durability and convenience is designed to withstand any kind of weather, specifically colder climates, with its frost resistant qualities and is specially treated to minimize fading
This tall tapered planter pot is a worthy feature in our best planters for matured Ficus Lyrata. Even better, it’s a long planter. Thus, making it a perfect house for proudly standing fig tree plants.
Also, its breathtaking modern appearance makes it suitable for office and home decor. Further, you don’t need to worry about the pot’s height. That’s so since it has a removable shelf in it.
That way, placing the growing fig a bit higher will work. That’s if the fig isn’t tall enough to sit in the planter’s bottom. Even though this fig pot looks enormous, it’s more lightweight than you could imagine.
Since the pot is lightweight, moving it is straightforward when need be. Moreover, you can place some stones below this planter to weigh it down. That’s helpful if you’ve got children or pets that may jump on it.
- This planter pot looks modern, sleek, and clean
- They’re sturdy but lightweight
- I love this planter’s versatility
- This indoor planter isn’t self-watering
Best Fiddle Leaf Fig Pot Comparison Table
What to Look for in a Planter for a Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree
When looking for the best planters for a fiddle leaf fig, consider the following factors:
1. Choose the Right Size
What size pot does a fiddle leaf fig need? First and foremost, A Ficus Lyrata needs 3-4 inches diameter wide pots. Also, the planter should be 1-2 inches tall. But don’t buy a growing pot that’s extra big, something above six inches in diameter.
I say so because extra large fiddle leaf fig containers may allow root rot to hijack your plants.
2. Good Drainage System
Also, picking a fiddle leaf fig planter with an efficient drainage system is critical. Your planter pot needs a drainage hole that lets out excess moisture. Moreover, that’s critical because of the following:
- A fiddle leaf fig is pretty sensitive to overwatering
- They’re prone to poor health due to root rot or decay
The best drainage pot for fiddle leaf fig is the Fox & Fern Modern Planter Stand. This modern plant stand has an efficient drainage plug. The plug lets excess moisture flow out of the planter pot easily.
3. Material Is Important
Planter material is another crucial factor when picking the best pots for your fiddle leaf fig. That’s because a fiddle leaf fig prefers breathable materials like the following:
- Ceramic or terracotta
- Fabric grow bags
Also, you can pick clay pots for your fiddle leaf figs. But ensure you select an unglazed clay pot. Further, plastic containers perform well but ensure you pick breathable ones.
Related: Plastic pots for African violets
4. Think About Aesthetics
It would be best to pick fiddle leaf fig pots that complement your home/office spaces. Moreover, select a planter for your fiddle leaf figs that’s functional and stylish. For that reason, you can pick a traditional pot with a classic look.
Also, you can pick a fiddle leaf fig pot that looks modern. For example, you can select a hanging pot. Whatever you choose, ensure it suits your style well.
What is the Best Type of Pot For Fiddle Leaf Fig?
These are planter pots you can house your fiddle leaf fig trees. Moreover, they should have proper drainage systems like drain holes. Unfortunately, these planters aren’t appealing even though they’re pretty functional.
These decorative pots are usually more beautiful than functional pots. But often, this pot type won’t be suitable for your fiddle leaf fig trees. That’s because most decorative pots lack drainage holes.
Fortunately, you can use these decorative pots while a functional pot is inside.
Somehow, these baskets can fall under the decorative pot category. Thus, I wouldn’t recommend planting a fiddle-leaf fig tree in a basket. You can grow your fiddle leaf figs in a functional pot while the basket acts as a decoration.
Garden nursery pots or grower’s pots
These grower’s or garden nursery pots come with growing plants. Also, they’ve got drainage holes. So, they appear as excellent candidates for some functional pots.
Terracotta pot for fiddle leaf fig
Terracotta pots are the best type of pots for fiddle leaf fig because they provide an ideal environment to them thrive and reach their full potential.
This is mainly due to the fact that terracotta is a porous material, which allows air and water to pass through it, providing balanced moisture levels for the plant’s roots.
Fiddle leaf fig terracotta pot also helps keep soil temperature consistent, so your fiddleleaf won’t experience any sudden changes in its environment.
Plus, many experts agree that the earthy color of terracotta planter compliments the deep green leaves of the fiddle leaf fig perfectly
What to Do After Buying the Fiddle Leaf Fig Pot?
1. Make Drainage Holes
Once you’ve picked your perfect planter, adding some drainage holes is the next step. To a fiddle leaf fig tree, proper drainage is essential. That’s because this plant type is sensitive to overwatering.
Moreover, don’t worry if the planter you picked lacks the best drainage. I say so since one can drill the drain holes themselves. Or, you can line the planter’s bottom using gravel or rocks.
2. Add Potting Mix
After drilling drain holes, it’s time to fill the fiddle leaf fig planter using potting mix. Moreover, fiddle-leaf fig trees prefer less acidic soil.
So, picking a formula that suits acid-loving plants would be helpful. But if that isn’t possible, you can make your homemade mixture. The mixture will need to have equal amounts of the following:
- Potting soil
- Peat moss
3. Take Care of Surfaces and Floors
No matter the planter pot you select, ensure you’ve put some self-adhesive felt pads at its base. Doing so safeguards your surfaces and floors. Moreover, doing that does the following:
- Protecting your lovely surfaces from scratches
- Permitting some ventilation below your fiddle leaf figs.
4. It’s Time to Plant
It’s now time to plant your favorite fiddle leaf figs. But that’s if you’ve done the following:
- You’ve filled your planter pot using potting mix
- You’ve safeguarded your surface and floor
Gently remove your fiddle leaf fig from its current planter. After that, loosen its roots before housing it in its new pot. Later, fill your potting mixture around the roots and water it well.
Do fiddle leaf figs do well in terracotta pots?
Growing fiddle leaf fig in terracotta pot is safe. Even though that’s true, it would help to check their moisture levels frequently. Unlike other materials, these terracotta pots suck in excess moisture. So, if left unchecked, your soil will dry faster than in ceramic or plastic pots.
The same pot materials used for fiddle leaf figs are also recommended for other plants, including the best planter pots for aloe vera.
Do fiddle leaf figs need drainage holes?
Yes, fiddle-leaf fig trees need drainage holes. Otherwise, they’ll accumulate moisture, causing the roots to develop root rot. A proper drainage system helps keep the fiddle leaf fig vibrant and healthy.
These fiddle leaf figs never sit in moisture or thoroughly drench in the wild. That’s because their roots drain constantly.
What should I repot my Fiddle Leaf Fig in?
A fiddle leaf fig needs a well-draining potting media. Moreover, the media should be of high organic matter. You can pick peat-based soil, but it should have some perlite. Otherwise, it would be useless.
For a good reason, that’s a standard for some indoor potting mixes. A basic mixture should have ⅓ perlite and ⅔ peat.
What are the best pots for fiddle leaf figs?
Terracotta pots and Fabric aeration planter pots are ideal for growing fiddle-leaf fig trees. This is because the permeable fabric material keeps your soil well-aerated, which encourages good root structure.
Do figs like big pots?
A pot suitable for growing fiddle leaf figs should be large. For example, I recommend using whiskey barrels for your figs. But any planter pot large enough to accommodate a root ball is fine.
Moreover, you can transplant your fiddle leaf fig tree a few years later. You can do so since it outgrows the pot.
Final Verdict: The Best Planter for Fiddle Leaf Tree
To this point, we’ve listed and reviewed the best planters for fiddle leaf figs. So, it’s time to pick our best planter and the runner-up.
Our top pick is the Fox & Fern Modern Planter Stand. This fig tree plant stand is made from natural bamboo. So, I recommend picking these flower pots if you’re after a durable option. The planter’s makeup also has fiber stone, adding or boosting its durability.
Our runner-up is the HBServices planter pot. This self-watering planter has four hollow legs, having a natural drawing water reservoir. Also, the open legs have soil. Thus, your figs are well covered, from moisture to soil.
Further, this HBServices planter pot lifts your figs above the water surface. That protects figs’ roots from continuous overflowing.
Finally, of the two or the rest, which one is your best planter for fiddle leaf figs?